Thank you for shopping through Artlab. We hope you find products that delight and captivate you.
Please be aware of the following conditions of purchase. Thank you.
- Artlab acts as a bridge connecting you to Japanese artists who usually don’t speak English. If you have have any complaints or comments, we will translate messages between you and the artist, but don’t otherwise intervene in your relationship with the artist.
- In rare cases, we may refuse to deal with an unpleasant customer.
- Product prices are shown in Japanese Yen. If you hover your mouse over the magnifying glass, we will show you an estimate of the amount in several different currencies. This is only an estimate, with the exact amount calculated by Paypal when you complete the payment process.
- When you checkout, you need to make full payment (including shipping) for the products in your shopping cart.
- Artlab will provide your order directly to the artists of each of the products you selected. The artist will package and ship your goods directly to you.
- Please, keep your proof-of-payment until artworks are safely delivered.
- All shipping costs and import fees/duties/taxes are the buyer’s responsibility to pay.
- Artlab use the EMS delivery service. We don’t accept any responsibility for delay or damage due to the acts or negligence of EMS and their agents.
- In rare cases your delivery may be delayed at the artist. Artlab will work with you and the artist to ensure you receive your product as quickly as possible.
- For a non-custom order, you may cancel within 3 days, as long as the product hasn’t shipped yet. Email: email@example.com
- For a custom order, no cancellation is permitted.
- Please notify us of any defects within 3 days of receiving the product. Email us your concerns, and include photos of the defects to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let us know whether you would prefer another product to be sent to you or a refund.
- We will work with you and the artist to resolve the problem.
- If you are not happy with the artwork and want to return the goods, we will refund you the full amount of each item as long as you satisfy all of these conditions:
- you inform us of your intent within 3 days of receiving the goods (email to email@example.com). We will inform you of the return shipping address(es) by return email.
- you ship the works back to the artist within 7 days of receiving the return shipping address(es) from us.
- if you buy from a number of different artists, you ship the relevant items to each artist individually
- you pay any and all return shipping charges
- all items are properly packaged for international shipping
- all items are sent via EMS or equivalent courier
- all items are received in original condition
- No refund will be given of any amount charged for shipping
- We can’t accept returns, nor offer refunds, in any of the following cases:
- for custom-made orders
- where you have used the product (except where you notice and report a defect in compliance with these conditions),
- where you have damaged, marked or dirtied the product in any way
- you take more than 3 days from the delivery to inform us of your intentions
- you take more than 7 days to ship the goods to the artist(s)
Made to Order
- Custom-made orders take longer to complete than merely shipping an existing product. The product’s page will mention the expected time for making customer-made orders. Please be patient.
- Unless an item is described as a one-off, the final product may differ slightly from the product photos.
- As each item is hand-made, there may be small blemishes or uneven colouring in some cases.
- The size of products may differ slightly from the information published here.