To hang a neon sign on a wall, you will need the following materials:
- A neon sign with a hanging bracket or mounting holes
- A drill
- Screws or bolts that are appropriate for the material of your wall
- A screwdriver or wrench
Video Guide on How to Hang your Neon Sign
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to hang a neon sign on a wall:
- Find a location on your wall where you would like to hang the neon sign. Use a measuring tape to mark the location and make sure that it is level.
- If your neon sign has a hanging bracket, attach it to the back of the sign using the screws or bolts that are provided. If your sign does not have a hanging bracket, skip this step.
- Hold the neon sign against the wall at the marked location and use a pencil to mark the location of the mounting holes or hanging bracket on the wall.
- Using a drill, carefully create holes in the wall at the marked locations. Make sure the holes are large enough to accommodate the screws or bolts that you will be using.
- If your neon sign has a hanging bracket, use the screws or bolts to attach the bracket to the wall. If your sign does not have a hanging bracket, use the screws or bolts to attach the sign directly to the wall.
- Carefully hang the neon sign on the wall, making sure that it is level and secure.
Once you have hung the neon sign, you can plug it in and turn it on to enjoy its colorful glow. It is important to make sure that the sign is hung securely to prevent it from falling and potentially causing damage or injury.
If you're ready to add some bold, vibrant color to your space but don't have a neon sign yet, visit ARTLAB's Neon Sign collection and design your own custom neon sign today. Our intuitive online design tool makes it easy to create a sign that is uniquely yours, and with our fast shipping, you can have it delivered to your doorstep in just 14 days. Don't wait - start designing your custom neon sign now and add some eye-catching flair to your space.